The four-day program will consist of the following parts:
- Wednesday 13th July – arrival to the city, accomodation and brief introduction.
- Thursday 14th July – presentation of all member groups, ECER congress private, eventual evening walk in the centre of Prague.
- Friday 15th July – word press in the morning, various lectures for the public, evening ritual ceremony on Vyšehrad, our old Slavic settlement.
- Saturday 16th July – transport out of Prague, excursions to the spiritually important pagan places.
- Sunday 17th July – congress meeting with final outputs of all member groups, overall summary and evaluation of ECER, return back to Prague.
We are heartly looking forward to welcoming you in our Capital and wish you all the best before our meeting.
Gods be with you.